For more information on how to make EagleVision content, visit our Create Content section.
All EagleVision Content:
- The University of Mary Washington currently has EagleVision TVs on the Fredericksburg campus. University organizations may request space.
- Requests will be taken on a first-come, first-serve basis and scheduled depending on availability.
- The content MUST be submitted at least five (5) working days prior to the preferred posting date. If content is not received by the deadline, you may lose your reservation without notice.
- Student groups can only submit two (2) submissions per ten (10) day period. Any additional content will be displayed based on available space and can be submitted after the original two (2) submissions are done playing. The same content can be resubmitted multiple times.
- Content may run for the maximum of ten (10) days but may not run past the event date.
- UMW Organizations must submit the desired static content or dynamic content that they wish to display. Static content is not moving and a dynamic content has animation or video.
- UMW reserves the right to deny any request for display, remove or refuse any content that does not adhere to the guidelines or is deemed inappropriate for a University.
- There is no charge for this service to UMW Organizations.
- UMW-affiliated groups will have priority to display content in the event the content-loop nears full capacity.
- UMW reserves the right to not post any material that it deems to be inappropriate and will notify the submitter that they may change and resubmit the EagleVision content.
- False or misleading statements or exaggerations, visual or verbal
- Testimonials that do not reflect the real opinion of the individual(s) involved
- Price claims that are misleading
- Claims insufficiently supported or that distort the true meaning or practicable application of statements made by professional or scientific authority
- Statements, suggestions, or pictures to public decency or minority segments of the population
- Any inappropriate material, including but not limited to non-positive promotions of alcohol and tobacco consumption, pornographic displays, nudity, etc.
- Infringe the legal rights, including copyrights, rights of privacy and publicity, of others
- Cause any damage or disadvantage to others
- Disturb public order
- Reflect a criminal act
- Present or distribute any third parties’ private information without obtaining approval from such third parties
- Disgrace others
- Defame or libel others
- Offer digital files for access or download that contain viruses, corrupted files that may damage the operation of others’ computers
- Content must promote the organization or event of the organization
- Less than 20% of the content may be dedicated to any non-UMW organization affiliated with the event or organization in any way
- Logos of any non-UMW organization can be no larger than 2″ x 2″ or 144 pixels x 144 pixels
- UMW contractors/partners are eligible to submit content on EagleVision at a discounted rate where the content focuses primarily on products and services offered at UMW and targeted to the UMW community
- Local and National businesses are eligible to submit content on EagleVision at the full rate
- Content may contain sound if there is dialogue or a purpose for sound other than background music. UMW reserves the right to mute any sound as it deems appropriate
- If there is dialogue in your content, please provide subtitles or closed captions.
This website is made available to the university community for the sole purpose of announcing and promoting events and activities to the university community in accord with university policy. Specifically prohibited are 1) unlawful language and images and 2) announcements or content promoting unlawful conduct.
Adapted from the American Association of Advertising Agencies (AAAA)